CONTRACT LAW FUNDAMENTALS
To book select the course date from the drop down
This course informs business and government about contracts, delivering critical legal knowledge for anyone who has any exposure to contracts of whatever size, value and type.
During the one day intensive program you will examine the law and commercial factors affecting the contract lifecycle, from formation, through performance to completion, you will be provided with essential guidance on:
- understanding clauses and terminology
- risk identification; allocation and management
- standard form contract and general contract termination, and
- dispute resolution.
You will also learn how to recognise whether the contract is on the right path, and how to end the relationship either amicably or through dispute, when it is not. Incorporating a focus on interactive workshops and real- life case studies, this course covers all the need-to-know essentials.
- Contract Formation Essentials
- Heads of agreement explained and explored
- Engaging the market - contractual issues in the tender process
- Understanding and dealing with intellectual property
- Liability, indemnity, warranties and insurance
- Risk allocation
- Managing contracts through boom and bust
- Breach of contract
This program is available for in-house delivery, and group booking discounts. Click on the links below to enquire.