BUSINESS FINANCE FOR MANAGERS
Any business that lacks strong financial management is likely to feel the negative impact of ill-considered decisions. Without adequate financial training, managers may minimise or ignore the financial aspects of their role. Those who lack this fundamental knowledge will often fail to reach their potential in their careers and businesses while risking disastrous mistakes.
- Understand and use financial information
- Create and interpret financial statements
- Analyse profit and loss (P&L) statements
- Demystify balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Effectively prepare and manage budgets
- Improve financial decision-making.
- Constructing Financial Statements
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Manage funds, budgeting and analyse break-even
- Make decisions on pricing and costing
- Capital Investment Analysis
- Develop and review business cases and strategy