LinkedIn’s Top Companies 2018 list represents Australia’s leading 25 companies for attracting and retaining top talent.
Aurecon ranked 23 and was the only engineering consulting firm in Australia to make the list. In receiving this recognition LinkedIn gave specific mention to Aurecon’s design mindset and focus on creativity.
This recognition comes shortly after Aurecon was ranked number 5 overall in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Companies List – it was the first time that a professional services firm had been ranked in the top five.
“Our strategy to build a future ready organisation through a focus on innovation, eminence and digital transformation is creating many opportunities to engage and excite our people and our clients,” said Global Chief Executive Officer Giam Swiegers.
“The feedback from our clients is encouraging – it is what drives us to embrace new ways of thinking,” added Swiegers.
Aurecon’s innovative and future-ready culture has also been formally recognised through numerous additional accolades recently, including:
- receiving Good Design Australia’s ‘Award of the Year’ in 2017;
- being named by peak industry body Consult Australia Large Firm of the Year at its annual Awards for Excellence in 2017;
- and being recognised in 2017 by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency for being an employer committed to promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces.
"In a world of rapid change, and the increasing reality of artificial intelligence, automation, and digital disruption, clients are demanding innovative solutions that require creative intelligence and design thinking,” said Global Chief People Officer Liam Hayes.
“It has never been more important to have a diverse culture that drives innovation and creativity, and allows our people to not only be problem solvers through traditional engineering and advisory practices, but also to be problem finders,” added Hayes.
Last month, in a move that will diversify its digital engineering and advisory offering and continue to drive its own digital transformation, Aurecon acquired leading Melbourne based digital agency Studio Magnified.
This article is originally published in Aurecon Group
Metis builds capacity for professionals to:
- understand, manage, and negotiate fair and profitable contracts
- understanding complex infrastructure finance arrangements
- strategically planning impactful cities
- understand and utilise business finance
Our clients include:
AECOM, Jacobs, WSP, GHD, Laing O’Rourke, Fulton Hogan, Vision Australia, NSW Health Infrastructure, The City of Parramatta, The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, SMEC, Norman Disney and Young. Learn more.
Our programs are: