Showcasing leading edge technology, construction innovation and best practice methods, the Conference aims to give attendees the opportunity to collaboratively share ideas with colleagues from around the globe.
Bringing together some of the world’s best thought leaders and innovators, the conference will explore some of the following areas:
- How should we educate and train our builders for the future?
- Are our current systems keeping up with the demands of new technology?
- What might the buildings of the future demand of builders’ knowledge and processes?
- What are the politicians planning for our sector and how do the financiers see the future for building in our region?
For more information please contact :
T: 02 6281 6624
Metis builds capacity for professionals to:
- understand, manage, and negotiate fair and profitable contracts
- understanding complex infrastructure finance arrangements
- strategically planning impactful cities
- understand and utilise business finance
Our clients include:
AECOM, Jacobs, WSP, GHD, Laing O’Rourke, Fulton Hogan, Vision Australia, NSW Health Infrastructure, The City of Parramatta, The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, SMEC, Norman Disney and Young. Learn more.
Our programs are: